“Since 1927” Home Equity Line of Credit
Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (Currently 6.25%) APR thereafter.
• Put the Equity in Your Home to Work for You
• Easy Application Process with Timely Turnaround
• No Closing Costs**
*Terms and Conditions apply. New Loans Only. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a variable interest rate and is equal to the highest Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal which was 6.25% on 09/22/2022. This rate includes a .25% discount for setting up and maintaining automatic payments made from an FNBLI checking account at HELOC account opening. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. The Loan term is 300 months; draw period is the initial 120 months. Interest-only payments during the first 120 months, principal and interest payments for the remaining 180 months. The maximum APR that can apply is 24.90%.
**Closing costs will be paid by The Bank, but the borrower is responsible for third-party fees if the loan is satisfied and closed within three (3) years. Third party fees generally range from $2,059.93 to $11,215.16. This Home Equity Line Of Credit will be secured by a mortgage on your primary 1-4 family or condominium residence. Insurance must be carried on the real property securing the account, and flood insurance must be carried if the structure on the real property is located in a special flood hazard area. New applications only. Subject to credit approval. Minimum/maximum line amount $25,000/$500,000. Maximum Combined Loan-to-Value of 75%. Offer in effect for applications received by December 31, 2022. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
95th Anniversary Small Business Line of Credit
Wall Street Journal Prime Rate plus 2% thereafter.
• Revolving Line from $25,000-$150,000
• Easy Application & Quick Decisions
• Hurry, limited time offer
* Variable rate indexed to the highest Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, plus 0.95%. Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to credit approval. Anniversary promotional rate for the first 12 months from the date of closing, other fees may apply. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.