Social Media Terms & Conditions
The First National Bank of Long Island's online social outlets are a place to connect, engage, and support our customers, local communities, and businesses.
We encourage everyone to:
- Be kind and respectful of others
- Stay safe: avoid content that may be fraudulent and never post personal, identifying, or confidential information
- Be honest: do not post false information and do not post someone else’s personal information or copyrighted work
The following are the official social media accounts of The First National Bank of Long Island.
• LinkedIn: First National Bank LI
• Facebook: @1NBankLI
• Instagram: @1NBankLI
Other accounts not listed above are not associated with the bank are not a reputable representation of the bank and its services. To report issues/concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The First National Bank of Long Island is not responsible for, and does not control, these third-party social media platforms' terms and conditions, privacy and data security practices and policies. You should always use caution when posting, sharing or taking any action on these sites and on the Internet in general.
Connecting with Customer Service
If you have questions related to The First National Bank of Long Island products or services, please contact your local branch or banking representative. Service requests sharing personal protected information will be removed for your protection. Contact Customer Service via our website at www.fnbli.com/contact.
The opinions, statements, and viewpoints expressed by community participants, including employees or partners of The First National Bank of Long Island, do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the bank or constitute an official position of The First National Bank of Long Island.
The First National Bank of Long Island is not responsible for views expressed other than our own.
Protect Your Personal Information
• Do not post personal or sensitive information that you would not want to make public. Never post your Social Security number, account number, passwords, PINs or any other non-public personal information on any of our social media channels.
• Always double-check photos to ensure you are not unknowingly sharing personal information.
• Remember that your posts are subject to each individual platform's privacy and data security practices and policies. Even if you delete a post later, it has likely already been viewed by others.
Find additional security tips here.
Be Positive. Stay Kind.
Please be respectful of others, even if you disagree with a post or comment from another individual. Do not post any content or comments that may be inappropriate, offensive, profane, culturally, racially, or socially insensitive, disruptive, harassing, or defamatory.
We Reserve the Right to Remove
We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines or that, in our sole discretion, we consider objectionable.
In certain instances, we may suspend or block users that violate our community guidelines. When appropriate, we may also report certain violators to the relevant authorities if they violate channel rules or law.
These guidelines are subject to revision by The First National Bank of Long Island and may be modified at any time.